Saturday, August 28, 2010

Survivor's Guilt


Today's Tarot tells me:
"My alter ego is The Compassionate One, whose superpower lies in revelation of my life and worldly events. I will reflect a sense of gratitude for my life and those involved by showing humility, forgiveness and charity. By doing so, I feel a strong redemption for past events -- a great liberating feeling. I have punished myself enough and am free at last. Clearing the conscience through forgiving yourself and others can bring an overwhelming sense of peace and joy."
I feel like I have been punishing myself for the deaths of my sister and my Momma, so I'm trying to free myself from the survivors guilt. A wise friend told me to: "Clear my conscience by forgiving myself, and my friends will bring an overwhelming sense of peace and joy." I'm going to give it a try ....

No comments:

Post a Comment