Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Rainy days


Copyright The Savage World


I love rainy days! I don't know what it is about them, but they make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Maybe it's because I like to curl up under a fuzzy blanket and read a book. Or many times, it will inspire my creativity nature and I can't put my notebooks or laptop down. Many times I will just sit and knit while watching and listening to the rain; it makes a beautiful combination.

I know most people are hating the fact that spring is almost gone, but I am so looking forward to autumn. The cool crisp air, dewy mornings and overcast days - these motivate me more than the sunshiny days of summer.

So, if you're like me and love rainy days - hurray for us because today will be perfect. If you don't like them, I'm sorry, but we have had a pretty hot summer, so I'm ready for the cool down.

No comments:

Post a Comment