Monday, November 16, 2015

You just may be a lunatic


(Photo/artwork by Fiction's Fool)




"You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for"

A lunatic ... like the people who used to get locked up in asylums and sometimes tied to their beds?

No thanks ... I want my lunatic to be fearless and funny, kinda like walking across the top of a fully running dam, while acting like you're about to fall.

I want my lunatic to take me to scary movies and not laugh at me when I have to cover my head - especially when clowns are involved.

“Turn out the light, don't try to save me"

I want my lunatic knight in shining armor to come to my rescue when I'm in trouble or just feeling down. So yes, I'll save you, if you save me.

“Don't try to fake it"

I like my lunatic the way he is and I don't want him to change, but I'm afraid I'll change again, so I want him to be adaptable to my strange moods.


... But as the saying goes ...


“You may be wrong, for all I know, you may be right"



**Song lyrics by Billy Joel**

No comments:

Post a Comment