Wednesday, December 5, 2012

NOVELTY

(Photo from cheezburger.com)

NOVELTY

Under house arrest…(you don’t see me here)

I’m not fluent in Idiot, so please speak very slowly to me

Do I look like a friggin’ people person?

Restraining orders are just another way of saying “I love you”

Revenge – the reason I get up each day

I hear voices and they don’t like you

I don’t discriminate – I hate everyone

Practice safe sex – go fuck yourself

Talk nerdy to me

Are you trying to piss me off?

You have my complete attention … until something better comes along

Heaven doesn’t want you and Hell is afraid you’ll take over

Everyone is entitled to be stupid … but you are abusing the privilege

I’m not ignoring you – you’re just not worth noticing

Your ridiculous opinion has been duly noted

Strangers have the best candy

If I throw a stick, will you go away?

Does it look like I care?

I reach my goal by lowering my standards

…And your whiny, crybaby opinion would be?

I don’t suffer from insanity … I enjoy every minute of it

No comments:

Post a Comment